The Venom Modular Storage Rack is a highly customizable and versatile storage solution for any gym, made from 75x75mm strong steel frame pieces and 1 inch bolts for durability. Because of it's unique design this fully adjustable rack can hold dumbbells flat or angled - the dumbbell/kettlebell tiers have an upwards facing lip on one side and downwards on the other so they can be reversered and the tiers angled. Store medicine balls, slam balls, grip balls, kettlebells, and bags or accessories. Expand your storage space and customize your own design as your storage needs grow with this modular storage rack.
Connects to all Venom Modular upright Rigs!
The storage pieces can also be used with the modular rig range - either connecting the storage uprights to the rig uprights, or by using the storage tiers between the rig uprights when using the 6ft crossbeam.
All pieces sold individually.
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...