Our custom modular rig range allows you to customize your own rig the way you like it and to suit your training needs. Swap and change height, depth, joiners, safety pieces and addons.
The default 2 cell rig comes with;
- 8x Uprights
- 4x Pairs of Short Cross Beams or Monkey Bars
- 1x Pair of Long Cross Beams
Step 1 (required)
Select the height of the uprights and style of the cross beams and joiner piece any way you like.
Step 2 (recommended)
Add safety options like J-Hooks, Safety Squat Arms or bar catchers.
Step 3 (optional)
Add extra addons and equipment storage options. All of our modular rig uprights and storage uprights work together. The storage tiers are the same width as the crossbeams and monkey bars - so you can add them to the back of the cell without needing extra uprights.
All Venom Rigs, racks and modular storage pieces are made of heavy duty 75mm 3mm thick steel tubing. Finished with a durable powdercoated finish designed to prevent rust and damage. All numbers and holes are precision laser cut to the highest of standards. All joins are fully welded, no spot welds or corners cut - your safety is our highest priority.
Some more Specifications and Handy Information
- All handles are 30mm
- Upright and Cross Beam Tubing is 75mm
- All addons and safeties designed to fit 75mm tubing with 1inch hole size
- Short cross beams are 108cm, Long Cross beams 180cm
- Storage tiers are all 108cm
- Bolt hole distances are generally equal on all items so you can attach any item anywhere - for example you can add the monkey bars between the uprights OR between the cross beams.
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...