Designed for people wanting to go on a light walk, to maintain movement or just to start walking around again. The Trax Walker features a 1HP DC Motor and a fixed slightly inclined walking area of 108x40cm. It has a speed range of 1km/h to a maximum of 12km/h which is a fast walking speed. Designed for users up to 70kg.
- 1HP Motor
- 108x40cm Walking Area
- Fixed incline level
- Easily foldable - no tools required
- iPad or Tablet/Phone Holder included
- Speeds from 1km/h to 12km/h
- Max User Weight: 70kg
- Product Weight：45kg
- Assembled dimensions：1350x670x1150mm
Includes free 140cm x 100cm equipment mat!
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Motor: 2 Years
Parts: 2 Years
Wearable Parts: 1 Year
Labour: 1 Year
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...