The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station offers a space-saving solution for your people to focus on their chest and upper body with additional emphasis on their triceps and shoulders.
Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development, the versatile machine offers a single station footprint that delivers multiple functionality, including mid-row, shoulder press, lat pulldown and incline press. Multiple press handles provide users of all sizes with different grip angles to create variable exercises to concentrate on distinct areas of the chest and triceps.
The Vertical Press and Lat Station offers a no-cable-change design that allows you to go immediately and directly to a Long Pull/Seated Row exercise movement to further increase size, strength and endurance of your back muscles. With multiple adjustments to accommodate any size user, it can be used as a freestanding unit or as a modular component to the Pro•Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack multi-station systems.
The Pro•Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station has a sleek, structural tube frame with a durable, powder-coated finish that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic. Full shrouds and covers ensure an extra measure of safety while enhancing its modern aesthetics.
This club quality station also features impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys, including precision ground and sealed bearings to ensure prolonged cable life and smooth movement. 11-gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing on the main frame, combined with 3-gauge steel connecting plates and ½" diameter connecting bolts adds to the machine's strength and durability.
The spun steel aircraft cables of the Vertical Press and Lat Station are 5.5mm in diameter and are rated to over 2500 lb., providing smooth movement and a safe workout.
Durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat is applied to the Vertical Press and Lat Station in a two-step process, resulting in a high-quality, low maintenance finish protected from scratching, chipping and fading.
A single station solution for multiple upper-body exercises
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station performs lat pulldown and mid row exercises in addition to chest/incline/shoulder press exercises with back pad adjustability.
- Mainframe: 50mm x 100mm high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded
- Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling
- Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation
- Guide Rods: Highly polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement
- Ergo grip press handles for correct positioning
- Adjustable press arm for full range of motion
- Includes 90kg weight stack and instructional placard
- Adjustable press arm for full range of motion
- Ergo grip press handles for correct positioning.
- Biomechanically designed for maximum range of motion and outstanding muscle development.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms
- Dimensions: 170cm L x 120cm W x 211cm H
THIS IS A LARGE & HEAVY PRODUCT IT IS BEST TO CONTACT THE STORE FOR A MORE ACCURATE POSTAGE PRICE
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...