Now you have the leverage to safely and efficiently build your chest and arms with the Body-Solid ProDual Multi Press. Continuous welded, factory assembled connections on the weight and station frame provide extra stability along with durability that extends the life of the station.
Our ProDual Multi Press features a sleek, structural tube frame with a durable, powder-coated finish that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic. Full shrouds and covers ensure an extra measure of safety while enhancing its modern aesthetics. The Multi Press functions as a modular component on the ProDual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
The spun steel aircraft cables of the ProDual Multi Press are 5.5mm in diameter and are rated to over 1000kg providing smooth movement and a safe workout. Industrial-rated, sealed bearings at all major pivot points provide smooth movements and easy adjustments.
To ensure user comfort, the ProDual Multi Press features over 50mm of DuraFirm upholstery, double-stitched, fully supported and guaranteed to be tear resistant. High-density rubber foam grips and handles add comfort to the ergonomically correct gripping surfaces, while multiple seat and cushion adjustments provide unlimited positioning for any sized user.
Durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat is applied to the ProDual Multi Press in a two-step process, resulting in a high-quality, low maintenance finish protected from scratching, chipping and fading.
From flat bench to shoulder press, the ProDual Multi Press offers a biomechanically designed solution for people seeking maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
Press your limits; surpass your goals.
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
The Body-Solid ProDual Multi Press leverages adjustability to provide you with the ultimate workout to achieve maximum results.
Unique 20-position adjustable seat and back pad slide in unison, creating multiple press angles from flat through incline and vertical shoulder press.
Heavy-duty counterbalanced press bar includes 5 adjustment angles and pillow block bearing pivots for continuously smooth movement.
Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
Multiple press handles provide users of all sizes with different grip angles to create variable exercises to concentrate on distinct areas of the chest and triceps.
Works as a modular component on the ProDual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with V-grooved channels and precision ground, sealed ball bearings
- 11 gauge 60mm x 115mm oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated finish
- Spun steel aircraft cables are 5.5mm diameter rated to over 1000kg
- DuraFirm™ upholstery over 50mm high density foam
- Continuous welds at all joints
- High density molded plastic end and foot caps
- Unique 20-position adjustable seat and back pad slide in unison, creating multiple press angles from flat through incline and vertical shoulder press.
- Heavy-duty counterbalanced press bar includes 5 adjustment angles and pillow block bearing pivots for continuously smooth movement.
- Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Multiple press handles provide users of all sizes with different grip angles to create variable exercises to concentrate on distinct areas of the chest and triceps.
- Includes a 95kg weight stack with a 140kg weight stack option.
- Dimensions: 142cm L x 216cm W x 158cm H
THIS IS A LARGE & HEAVY PRODUCT IT IS BEST TO CONTACT THE STORE FOR A MORE ACCURATE POSTAGE PRICE
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...