Angles and ergonomics are key for effective, efficient workouts of the quadriceps. Using a properly adjusted machine, a user will feel the muscles being worked as the exercise is performed.
Body-Solid's ProDual Leg Extension & Curl Machine's biomechanically accurate pivot point ensures ergonomically correct body positioning for natural and complete hamstring development.
An elliptical cam keeps the user's arc of movement smooth and provides variable resistance through a full range of motion. The recumbent DuraFirm™ back pad adjusts to fit any size user and eliminates lower back strain. The Pro•Dual Leg Extension/Leg Curl Machine also features pop-pin adjustable footpads to assure proper alignment, while the adjustable thigh pads provide stabilization during exercise. Hold-down grips provide ultimate stability for a worry-free workout.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, powder-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro•Dual Leg Extension/Leg Curl Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the ProDual Leg Extension & Curl Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
Body Solid Pro•Dual Leg Extension/Leg Curl Machine
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Leg Extension/Leg Curl Machine lets you double-up your efforts to build strong quads.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 60mm x 115mm oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 1000kg rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 50mm high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- 12mm dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat back and leg rollers
- Counterbalanced leg extension
- Custom designed biomechanical seat with a 12-position adjustable back pad to properly align users of all sizes.
- Oversized 23cm diameter self-adjusting leg pad provides comfort and proper alignment during both leg curls and leg extensions.
- Leg pad has 7 adjustments for both leg curls and leg extensions, providing a greater range of motion during either exercise.
- Pop-pin adjustable thigh hold-down pad comfortable secures user and helps provide support during exercise.
- Includes a 95kg weight stack with a 140kg weight stack option.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro •Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms
- Dimensions: 116cm L x 168cm W x 158cm H
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...