A lat machine is an essential piece of equipment for workouts including pull downs, dumbbell rows, bent over rows, chins, “T” bar rows, and seated cable rows.
Body-Solid's Pro•Dual Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Machine is engineered with a high pulley directly overhead for optimum back and shoulder isolation. The extra long pull down bar permits wide, medium or narrow handgrip position.
The Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Machine also features a no-cable-change design to provide seamless transitions between long pull and seated row exercises. Adjustable hold-down pads add stability for lifts beyond that of a user's body weight.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, powder-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro•Dual Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro•Dual Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
The Body-Solid Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Machine lets you get a grip on a strong upper body.
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 60mm x 115mm oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 1000kg rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 50mm high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- 12mm dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable leg hold downs
- No-cable-change design allows user to switch between exercises quickly without adding, connecting or changing cables.
- Oversized 23cm diameter thigh pads easily adjust to provide stability during heavy workouts.
- Non-skid foot brace and an extra-long seat pad provide stability and support for mid row exercises.
- Accessory hooks store cable attachments when not in use.
- Includes a 95kg weight stack with a 140kg weight stack option.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms
- Dimensions: 195cm L x 119cm W x 210cm H
THIS IS A LARGE & HEAVY PRODUCT IT IS BEST TO CONTACT THE STORE FOR A MORE ACCURATE POSTAGE PRICE
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...