Seated Leg Extension & Curl CAM Series
Leg workouts have never been so quick and efficient. The two most important leg exercises can now be performed from one comfortable position. The fully adjustable 7-gauge steel cam will easily accommodate any user.
Just pull the jumbo pop pin and raise the lifting arm to a comfortable starting position, sit down and wrap your legs over the 8" foam rollers, then press down to perform seated leg curl exercises that will stretch and strengthen your glutes and hamstring muscles. Pull the pin again to lower the lifting arm and position your legs behind the oversize rollers to work the quadriceps muscles through a leg extension exercise.
Weight post is 26mm diameter for standard plates.
Weight Plates, Collar and Olympic Adapter sleeve optional and sold separately.
- The two most important leg exercises can now be performed from one comfortable position
- Thick, comfortable DuraFirm™ pads and fully adjustable 7-gauge steel cam will easily accommodate any user
- Easy-to-use pop-pin that allows adjustments to increase and control the user’s range-of-motion
- Adjustable lifting arm can be positioned for exercising both the hamstring and quads
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Distance from top of seat pad to bottom of foam roller 16”
- 56"L x 44"W x 37"H
THIS IS A LARGE & HEAVY PRODUCT IT IS BEST TO CONTACT THE STORE FOR A MORE ACCURATE POSTAGE PRICE
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...