The Bi-Angular press arms guide you through the optimal natural range-of-motion while applying resistance from two directions simulaneously. This smooth, fluid, multi-directional resistance system automatically produces 25% more muscle interaction by eliminating the ability to rest your chest muscles. Thus, you increase the exercise intensity through a full range of safe, convergent, multi-joint, multi-plane movement patterns.
The G2B is the only gym in our lineup that includes the Multi-Hip Station. This multi-function attachment performs four lower body training exercises in a simple and effective manner. Perform inner thigh, outer thigh, knee raises and glute extensions. All four will help increase your strength, improve flexibility and enhance day-to-day function or top athletic performance. A single pop-pin adjustment and swivel thigh roller lets you control your workouts by allowing you to expand or limit the range of motion of any of the exercises. Just one more feature that makes the G2B Gym a top performer on every level.
- Bi-Angular Press Arms: Our patented Bi-Angular® Press Arm guides you through the optimal range of motion while applying resistance from two directions. The smooth, multi-directional resistance increases muscle interaction by 25%. Now you can enjoy the benefits of Bi-Angular® Technology when doing chest presses, incline presses and shoulder presses. It’s like working out with free weights.
- Lat Pulldown / High PulleyStation: Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening and isolating the entire abdominal area.
- Multi-Hip Station: This multi-function attachment performs four loower body training exercises in a simple and effective manner. Perform inner thigh, outer thigh, knee raises and glute extensions. All four will help increase your strength, improve flexibility and enhance day-to-day function or top athletic performance.
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station: When you' re ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. The leg developer’s SmoothGlide Bearing System™ combined with the self-aligning leg cuffs guide you through the most demanding leg curls and leg extensions.
- Patented Bi-Angular® converging press station replicates free weight dumbbell presses and provides 25% more muscle interaction.
- Includes commercial style multi-hip station with multiple start positions that provide resistance in either direction for emphasis on your hip, thigh and glute areas.
- 160 lb. (73kg) selectorized weight stack. Optional 210 lb. (95kg) weight stack available.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Leg developer station features the SmoothGlide Bearing System™ with biomechanically accurate pivot point.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Upholstered rollers on leg extension, leg curl, multi-hip and lat hold down stations.
- Flip-up seated row foot brace plate stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance.
- Heavy duty 12-guage steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4 1/4" pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Includes revolving lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart.
Assembled Dimensions: L 1,899.92mm x W 1,651.00mm x H 2,133.60mm
The G2B Is compatible with the following product upgrades;
- GLP G Series Leg Press Attachment
- GIOT Inner Outer Thigh Attachment
- Aluminium Pulley Upgrade
- Weight Stack Upgrade (5x 10lb / 4.5kg Plates)
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...