Rack up organization and functionality with Body-Solid's multi-tasking GDCC Functional Trainer Accessory Rack!
From a convenient place to hang your towel to a sturdy support for stretching routines to a graspable handle to brace for leg exercises, the GDCC Functional Trainer Accessory Rack is an indispensible addition to your Body-Solid Functional Trainer.
The GDCC Accessory Rack slides right down over the crossbar and locks into place with a simple two-bolt installation. Hooks on the back of the bar provide convenient, easy organization for gym accessories, and it's backed for a LIFETIME of use by the best warranty in the industry.
For use with the GDCC200 or GDCC210 Functional Trainers
Mounts to the rear bar for easy access, has 4 specially angled pegs for storing accessories.
Accessories shown in photo sold separately.
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...