- 1x 7ft 20kg Barbell
- 1x 4ft EZ Curl Barbell
- 2x Olympic Dumbbell Handles
7ft 20kg Barbell
Our heavy duty and high quality barbells are the best in class for their price point. Made from high tensile steel and load test rated to up to 350kg they are perfect for home or light commercial use. It is built with a durable inner steel brash bushing for super smooth plate rotation. Chrome plated with light edge knurling for a comfortable and solid grip. Features a circlip capped end, with a bolt-free design to stop that annoying bolt loosening that many cheaper bars have.
- Weight: 20kg
- Length: 7ft
- Handlebar Diameter: 30mm
- Plate Diamer: Olympic (50mm)
- High tensile steel
- Load tested to 350kg
- Durable inner steel bushing
- Removeable cap and circlip
- Chrome plating and light edge knurling
4ft EZ Curl Barbell
Features bearings in the collars for nice smooth movement when doing bicep curls.
- Bar weight: 9kg
- Length: 4ft (122cm)
- Max Weight: 300kg
Already got olympic plates and want to add some dumbbell workouts to your routine? These are perfect for you! No need to get a whole set of dumbbells.
Single piece interior handle with locked in bolt and cap on the end, so when you drop them the bolt won't keep coming loose.
- Weight: 6kg
- Total Length: 49.7cm
- Hand Grip Length: 10.7cm
- Plate Pin Length: 17.5cm
- Handle Diameter: 30mm
- Light knurling for firm yet comfortable grip
- Rotating Sleeves
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...