Pre-moistened anti-bacterial towelettes designed to keep your training area safe, free from harmful bacteria and smelling fresh.
- Each roll contains 800 sheets of 20cm x 15cm wipes
- Premium 50gsm thickness means less sheets used
- 100% Biodegradable - Made completely from renewable Bamboo
- Each roll is 20cm tall by 21cm diameter and weights approximately 4.8kg
- Fits perfectly in WoW Wipes, Wipes Australia or Kimberly Clark Dispensers
The active ingredients for our antibacterial wipes are Benzalkonium Chloride, Ammonium Compounds, Polyhexamethylene Hydrochloride and Cetylpyridiniu Chloride. Materials safety data information can be provided upon request, however these wipes are not considered hazardous by Australian standards.
Directions for Use
To keep the wipes moist, cut a small V shaped hole in the top of the bag. While still keeping the roll inside the bag, pull up the first sheet from the centre of the roll through the hole. Place the roll and bag upright in a dispenser or bucket. Keep the dispenser and bag upright to avoid the liquid dripping out.
These wipes are designed for use on surfaces only, avoid contact with eyes and sensitive skin as irritation may occur in some people. If any medical conditions occur, contact the poisons hotline immediately.
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...