The Trax Runner 2.0 with standard LED screen boasts a massive running area of 140x52cm, a powerful 3HP DC motor capable of speeds up to 18km/h, easy to use interface with quick start keys and programmable training sessions.
It also offers additional features such as electronic incline up to 20 levels and a cushioned running deck for a comfortable running environment.
Solid construction that can support users up to 140kg.
Use different App’s to customize your runs. Kinomap and iConsole+ use Google Map data and give you access to any spot in the world in the comfort of your home. To provide a more realistic experience these app sync the incline and decline feature. Simply select or create a route, press start and follow the map at your own pace! Or download BitGym and follow live streaming video while running.
FREE delivery and installation to Perth Metro customers.
EASE OF USE
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...