TROPHY GETTERS® BOXING SPEED BALL
AAA Grade Product
Punchtex Synthetic Casing
Heavy Duty Zipper with casing closure
Extended Manufacturers Warranty on Casing
No Sharp Materials
- Internal bladder Included ( Replaceable )
WHY CHOOSE THE TROPHY GETTERS® SPEED BALL?
The Trophy Getters® Speed Ball is a Commercial Grade Quality Speed Ball mainly for boxing fitness and cardio workouts.
A Speed Ball is designed to improve many boxing skills including hand-eye coordination, timing, hand speed & much more.
This 10" Speed Ball is designed with Punchtex material and will last years of training.
This Speed Ball is fantastic for boxing gyms, training studios & heavily used training environments.
All Speed Balls come with an in-built, replaceable bladder
Ensure to lubricate your pump needles prior to inflation.
Do not over-inflate, ensure the ball feels firm and not solid as a rock.
Changes in temperature and regular usage will require the bladder to be regularly topped up.
Perishable, High Wear & Tear Product: Bladders are not covered under warranty.
SPEED BALL SIZE CHART
This sizing chart is an approximate guide only, individual needs may vary
|Trophy Getters Speed Ball||9 Inches|
|Urban Speed Ball||9 Inches|
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...