SPEED BALL BLADDER – ARMADILLO V30
Replaceable bladder for your Punch Equipment Speed Ball
Fits all Punch Equipment Speedballs & Mexican F2C Ball
- High wear & tear product - Excluded from warranty
WHY CHOOSE THE REPLACEABLE SPEED BALL BLADDER?
Has your Speed Ball gone flat!?! Not a problem!
The Latex Replaceable Speed Ball Bladder is made for every Speed Ball in the Punch Equipment Range!
Whether you own the Trophy Getters® Speed Ball or the Urban Speed Ball, this bladder is built for them all.
Ensure to lubricate your pump needles prior to inflation.
Do not over-inflate, ensure the ball feels firm and not solid as a rock.
Changes in temperature and regular usage will require the bladder to be regularly topped up.
Perishable, High Wear & Tear Product: Bladders are not covered under warranty.
BLADDERS SIZE CHART
This sizing chart is an approximate guide only, individual needs may vary
|Urban Floor To Ceiling Ball Bladder||Urban Floor To Ceiling Ball||10 Inches|
|AAA Floor To Ceiling Ball Bladder||AAA Floor To Ceiling Ball||12 Inches|
|Armadillo Speed Ball Bladdeer||Trophy Getters Speed Balls / Mexican Floor To Ceiling Ball||8 Inches|
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...