WHY CHOOSE THE PUNCHTEX FLOOR TO CEILING BALL WITH STRAPS?
The 12 inch, Punchtex, AAA Floor to Ceiling Ball kit is a high-quality training tool for amateur, professional boxers, and general fitness training alike.
The Punchtex floor-to-ceiling ball has a medium-sized, cylindrical target area making this ball great for practising a wide range of punches.
Floor To Ceiling Balls improve vital boxing skills such as upper body evasion, hand & co-ordination & more.
Best of all, a floor-to-ceiling ball can provide users with an excellent workout with minimal risk of injury.
The Punchtex Floor to Ceiling Ball is 100% suitable for your home, boxing club, and commercial gym environment.
- Designed for beginners & professionals boxers alike
Includes an internal bladder & high-grade adjustable straps
Internal bladders are replaceable
Hook & loop covered zipper enclosure for easy bladder replacement
NO dangerous metal parts or rivets
Superior Punchtex™ material casing for durability
- AAA Grade product - 2 years extended manufacturers warranty
AAA PUNCH® EQUIPMENT
Professional commercial grade authentic pre test models for heavy duty gymnasium/ commercial applications. 2 year warranty against manufacturers defects, excludes normal wear and tear.
Ideal for cardio and muscle workouts.
BOXING BAG TRAINING
This product is ideal for Boxing Bag training.
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...