Enhance your boxing skills with the Siam Free Standing Boxing Bag. Made with commercial-grade materials, this bag is designed for heavy hitters and guarantees rapid action with its patent pending 4-way spring plate. Plus, its 3 heavy duty sand bags and steel base make it suitable for kicks, elbows, punches, and knees.
- Commercial Grade Materials
- Outer shell – black ripstop tarpaulin - 800 denier
- Foam – high-density, commercial-grade, MS 4 rated
- Base/pole – steel
- Springs – high tensile steel
- Secured via double nut lock up system throughout patented “action joint“
Introducing the Siam™ Freestanding Spring Bag, designed for heavy hitters and yet forgiving to strike. This bag is suitable for fast combo work due to its ability to return to vertical in less than ½ a second. It's perfect for practicing kicks, elbows, punches, and knees, making it an all-around training partner.
The base includes three heavy-duty donut-style sandbags, each equipped with zippers for easy filling. To ensure rapid action and responsiveness, we've incorporated a patent-pending 4-way spring plate, similar to our renowned King Cobra Bag.
The Siam™ Freestanding Spring Bag comes with all the necessary components, including commercial-grade and length dyna bolts along with a spanner for easy installation. You have the flexibility to use it either in a free-standing mode with sandbags or securely bolt it to the floor using the dyna bolts. Some assembly is required, but we've made it hassle-free by shipping it in two cartons, already partially assembled. You'll need to bolt the pieces together, and the required tool is supplied with the package. To ensure stability, three base donut bags are included, but please be aware that sand is not supplied. You'll need approximately 60kg of sand to fill the donut bags adequately.
The Siam™ Freestanding Spring Bag is the ideal training partner for those seeking a reliable, heavy-duty tool that delivers swift rebounds and accommodates various striking techniques. Whether you're a seasoned fighter or a fitness enthusiast, the Siam™ Freestanding Spring Bag is sure to elevate your training sessions to new heights. With its versatile setup options and straightforward assembly process, the Siam™ Freestanding Spring Bag offers convenience and durability for all your training needs.
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...