Designed for a comfortable no slip grip with lightly etched handles for easy loading on to a barbell or carrying around the gym. Made with the best quality rubber coating to provide a stylish finish to your plates that stops rust and the clanking sound when plates hit each other when you're lifting, as well as extra grip when handling the plates. Embossed with easy to read sizes.
Fits perfectly on all 50mm Olympic sized Barbells. Single piece forged cast iron construction with strong rubber coating. Ideal for every day training, built to withstand frequent use.
Inner hole size: 50mm
|Weight||Outer Diameter||Plate Thickness|
* Although these plates are designed to withstand the occassional accidental drop, they aren't suitable for frequent dropping. Consider using them with bumper plates or cast iron plates.
** All rubber plates will come lightly coated in an oil that the factory uses to help the plates from sticking to their casting mould when being made. It can be washed off easily with warm soapy water.
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...