Classic medicine balls with so many uses in both cardiovascular and strength training workouts. Perfect for any level of fitness, from improving strength to building mobility and rehabilitation or great for providing some variety in your workouts. Full high quality rubber shell means these balls have a slight bounce when thrown. Lightly textured to provide a firm grip even during the most intense workouts.
- Perfect for strength or cardio training
- Ideal for any fitness level
- Super high quality rubber shell
- Textured for a firm comfortable slip resistant grip
- Bright colours provides a stlylish look to your gym
- Evenly distributed weight throughout the entire ball
*These balls are ok to be dropped or thrown on occassion but avoid doing repetitive drills or forceful slams. Want to slam? Check out our slam balls or gym balls.
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...