The Lat Attachment from Powerline is designed to transform your PPR200X Power Rack into a multi workout machine. (POWER RACK SOLD SEPARATELY)
Equipped with a Lat bar and a Low Row bar, the attachment helps you strengthen, tone, and build your back, biceps, and triceps.
The Lat Attachment features one-inch diameter weight posts that will accommodate Standard or Olympic Weight Plates and nylon coated, aircraft quality 2200-pound test cables.
Ideal for beginners and mid level fitness enthusiasts looking for a quality home gym set up that fits in any budget.
Please note: the Lat Attachment cannot be used independently of the PPR200 Power Rack.
* Measures 213.36 cm high when attached to the power rack
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...