Our premium quality high density judo mats are designed for tough training. Suitable for wrestling, judo, MMA, jiu-jitsu, akido or any other throwing martial arts - these mats will break your fall safely. At a high density of 110kg per cubic metre and super thick 40cm these are the highest quality judo mats on the market. They have a tough exterior for durability with a cross hatch design to protect the mat and a soft foam core to protect you.
Easily interlockable, each tile locks neatly in to each other. They are dual colours, red one side and blue the other so you can lay them in any design pattern you want. Each tile includes 4x edge pieces.
Super precise width tolerence of less than 2% means these tiles will be evenly flat across the entire surface of your floor.
- Dimensions: 1m x 1m
- Thickness: 40mm
- Density: 110kg / m3
- Weight: 5.16kg (with all 4 edging pieces)
- Shore Hardness: 45 degrees shore A
- Material: 100% EVA Foam (Latex Free)
- Finish: Cross hatch anti-scuff design
- Non-toxic and Odor Free
- Reversible with Red & Blue Design
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...