BC-545N is easy to operate allowing up to 5 users to monitor and record their readings for up to one year.
- 15 measurements.
- 150kg Weight Capacity
- Children Body Fat% and Total Weight readings 5 to 17 years old.
- Advanced Segmental Bio-electrical Independence Analysis (BIA) technology.
- Athlete and standard mode.
- 5 user memories.
- Target specific areas.
- Bioelectric Impedance Analysis (BIA)
- Advanced Dual Frequency (ADF)
- 5 year replacement warranty.
The BC-545N incorporates Tanita Advanced Segmental Bio-electrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) technology to analyse and measure body fat and muscle mass percentages in five segments: the arms (both left and right), legs (both left and right) and core abdominal area, providing results in just 15 seconds. This in-depth assessment in addition to whole body measurements means you can fine tune your training and set targets for specific areas as well as help prevent injury.
The BC-545N is easy to operate and allows up to five users to monitor and record their measurements, which are stored for up to one year.
All information is shown on an easy-to-read, colour display on the hand held console. There is also an auto-recognition feature, so you don’t have to select your details every time you step on.
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...