The uncompromising quality and dependability of the Concept2 RowErg® has made it one of the most trusted indoor rowers in the world. Available in black with two leg options:
- Standard legs—seat height 14” (36 cm) from floor
- Tall legs—seat height 20" (51 cm) from floor
PM5 and Device Holder are included.
The Concept2 RowErg has long been recognised by rowers as the standard for indoor training. It delivers an effective cardiovascular workout that increases fitness levels and exercises every major muscle group. The RowErg is the same machine used by Olympic- and elite-level athletes to train for their sports, but can be used by everybody, no matter what workout experience you're after. The powerful Performance Monitor connects to a wide range of apps, and comes with a device holder that fits most mobile devices and tablets.
The RowErg is also available with tall legs, which places the seat at 20 inches (51 cm) from the floor. The higher seat is not required for taller users.
Included with Your Purchase
We include the following items with your purchase:
- PM5 monitor
- Device Holder
- User Manual
- Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide
- Tools and illustrated assembly instructions
|Machine Weight:||Standard height 57 lb (26 kg), elevated height 68 lb (31 kg)|
|Overall Length:||95 in (244 cm)|
|Seat Height:||Standard height 14 in (36 cm) or elevated height 20 in (51 cm)|
|Monorail Length:||54 in (137 cm)|
|Shipping Dimensions||Standard height: One box: 15 in x 21.5 in x 56 in (38 cm x 55 cm x 142 cm). Elevated height: Two boxes: 15 in x 21.5 in x 56 in (38 cm x 55 cm x 142 cm) 12.5 in x 21.5 in x 27 in (32cm x 55cm x 68cm)|
|Maximum User Weight:||227 kg as tested by Concept2. 135 kg as tested per European Stationary Fitness Equipment Testing Standard EN 20957-7.|
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...