Body-Solid revolutionizes the commercial equipment market by providing a modular approach to designing your next training facility.
The Pro Dual Line offers a choice of 10 dual function stations that can be used in single or multiple stack arrangements. The combinations are endless, allowing you to customize the equipment to best suit your training needs.
Build any combination of Pro-Dual equipment for the perfect solution to your fitness needs. 10 workout station allow you to custom build the perfect gym system.
The anchor of the multi-station system is the 4 Stack Weight Tower (DGYM). With positions for 3 or 4 stations, the space saving 4 Stack Tower provides a solid foundation for any of the 10 different Pro Dual stations.
- 4 independent weight stations.
- 4 universal upper and lower station mounts
- 4 universal upper and lower pulley stations
- 4 easy mount chrome guide rods
- 95kg and 140kg weight stack option
Please note that this is the 4-station weight stacks ONLY.
The individual stations must be purchased separately. It is compatible with the Body-Solid Pro-Dual line, specifically the product codes DPLS, DLEC, DABB, DPRS, DCLP, DIOT, DLAT, DBTC, DPCC and the DPEC.
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...