Take your pull-ups, chin-ups and dips to the next-level with Body-Solid’s SVKR1000 Vertical Knee Raise - one of the most versatile and effective VKR machines on the market today. Utilizing multiple close and wide grips (including an exclusive rock-climbing grip), the SVKR1000 is the ultimate VKR for home or commercial use. Revolving dip handles move out of the way to allow to perform the dozens of available exercises. Build strong shoulders, lats, traps and more by performing a variety of pullup and chin-up exercises or work on body weight training and develop your core with leg raises and hang crunches.
Multiple steps make access easy for any size users while an oval heavy gauge steel frame ensures unmatched durability regardless of the facility or frequency of use.
- Multiple Close and Wide Grips and Rock Climbing Grips for Pull Ups and Chin Ups
- Revolving Dip Handles move out of way during other exercises
- Multiple Steps for Easy Access
- Heavy Gauge Oval Steel Frame
- Full Commercial Rating
Assembled Weight: 169.19kg
Assembled Dimensions: L 1,574.80mm x W 1,193.80mm x H 2,616.20mm
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...