The Body Solid Pro Clubline Cable Crossover is the pinnacle of versatility in strength training. Offering an unlimited number of exercises, cable crossover machines are a staple to any gym, health club, fitness center, or workout facility. The SCC1200G is designed and built to satisfy any fitness enthusiast. Pulleys swivel 180 degrees allowing accurate resistance throughout any exercise movement. The pulleys also adjust to 12 different horizontal positions ensuring a proper starting point for almost any exercise. Premium commercial components ensure dependability and reliability even in heavy use, high-traffic gyms and clubs. Stable, solid and smooth, the Body Solid Proclubline cable crossover machine is an essential piece for any workout facility.
- 270cm inside pulley to pulley dimensions
- 24cm of cable extension
- Pulley: 12 Horizontal Pulley Positions,180 Degree Pivoting Pulleys
- Optional: 2 x 235(107kg each) Weight Stacks Available,Optional Lat / Chin Attachment, GCA2
- Weight Stack: 2 x 72.5kg (160lbs) Standard Weight Stack
- Dimensions: 397cm x 89cm x 232cm
THIS IS A LARGE & HEAVY PRODUCT IT IS BEST TO CONTACT THE STORE FOR A MORE ACCURATE POSTAGE PRICE
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...