Simple compact design for upper body strength exercises. The Lat / Row machine primarily functions as a seated lat machine, but remove the seat and attach the extension cable for use as a low row or even thigh adduction/abduction or glute kicks.
- Pull Over
- Upright Row
- Deltoid Raise
- Wide Grip Front Lat Pulldown
- Close Grip Front Lat Pulldown
- Seated Row
- Ab Crunch
- Biceps Curl (seated)
- Tricep Press Down
- Tricep Extension
- Tricep Kickback
- Glute Kick
- Outer Thigh Abduction
- Inner Thigh Adduction
*Weights not included. Designed for use with 27mm standard plates, or can be used with olympic plates with a sleeve adapter.
Assembled Weight: 31.30kg
Assembled Dimensions: L 1,219.20mm x W 1,092.20mm x H 2,057.40mm
THIS IS A LARGE & HEAVY PRODUCT IT IS BEST TO CONTACT THE STORE FOR A MORE ACCURATE POSTAGE PRICE
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...