Ask any fitness professional what exercise is the best for developing explosive lower body power and the answer is always the same: the Squat. The Squat is the ultimate exercise for building mass and strength in the thighs, glutes, calves, and lower back. This Leverage Squat / Calf Raise Machine is engineered to eliminate the risks of this essential exercise while enhancing the benefits and increasing the effectiveness.
Go heavy! Perform squats with 300, 500, 800 pounds and more! The Leverage Squat Machine is the strongest machine in its class and can handle the heaviest loads with ease. This machine is built for those who want it all...power, mass, and performance!
Olympic style plates only. Weight plates optional.
- Heavy-gauge diamond plate foot platform is set to a perfect 20° pitch for optimal development of the quadriceps and glutes.
- Innovative calf raise block is round instead of square, eliminating the painful edge and providing a deep pre-stretch for maximum calf-blasting workouts.
- Heavy-duty mainframe is comprised of extra-large 3"x 3" high tensile strength 12-gauge steel with all-4-side welded construction.
- Exclusive DuraFirm™ shoulder and back pads are extra-thick and specifically contoured to conform to your shoulders.
- Spring-loaded lockouts handle is positioned within reach for user safety.
- Ideal for home and commercial use.
- Calf squat- Carraige weight is 35lbs
Assembled Dimensions: L1,574.80mm x W1,193.80mm x H1,422.40mm
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...