Define the motions that are right for you and your individual workout goals with the Body-Solid GDCC200 Functional Training Center. This dual independent weight stack system provides dedicated resistance with true isolateral movements.
Core stability training can lead to improved balance, coordination and stability. By efficiently working your body's stabilizer muscles though a limitless number of exercises, the GDCC200 Functional Training Center offers strength-building results to users of all sizes.
Unrestricted multiple planes of motion approximate the muscle activity required for many of the activities you do in everyday life. The Body-Solid GDCC200 features ergonomically designed adjustments and interchangeable cable handles engineered to put hundreds of strength-building exercises within your grasp.
With a space-saving footprint, dual independent weight stacks, user-friendly ergonomics and adjustability and precision-fitted components, the GDCC200 Functional Training Center isolates an unbeatable value in today's advanced fitness market.
From cable crossovers and shoulder presses to pull-ups, leg kickbacks and everything in between, make a motion to improve your core, build your strength and increase your endurance with the Body-Solid GDCC200.
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections
- 11-gauge, 50mm x 100mm oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- Precision-fitted frame components
- 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 1000kg
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning
- Two 70kg weight stacks (weight ratio is 1/2 : 1)
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles
- High-density, injected molded end and foot caps
- Dual position pull-up bar
134cm from Pulley to Pulley
119cm from snap link to snap link
Optional 20kg weight stack upgrade
109cm L x 185cm W x 213cm H
THIS IS A LARGE & HEAVY PRODUCT IT IS BEST TO CONTACT THE STORE FOR A MORE ACCURATE POSTAGE PRICE
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...