Ask any personal trainer or fitness professional what they would buy if they were only allowed to purchase one piece of strength training equipment and the Flat/Incline/Decline Bench is sure to be at the top of the list.
Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks and Multi-Press Racks. Allows proper form and positioning for incline press and shoulder press exercises in all racks. Improved design features quick, easy, solid and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment.
Eight-position seat pad adjustment allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip flexor alignment. Includes T-bar Leg Hold Down Attachment and thick, rich DuraFirm™ Upholstery. Includes wheels for easy mobility. Over 270kg capacity.
- 270kg capacity
- Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks, and Multi-Press Racks
- Improved design features quick, easy, solid, and secure 6-position ladder-style
- back pad adjustment
- Adjustable seat pad allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with
- proper lower back support and hip alignment
- Includes T-Bar Leg Hold Down Attachment
- Expandable for Leg Developer (#GLDA1), Preacher Curl Attachment (#GPCA1)
- Thick, rich, DuraFirm™ upholstery
- Includes wheels for easy mobility
- 56cm H x 150cm L x 68.5cm W
- Height to pad –flat position 50.8cm
- Back pad 24cm wide
THIS IS A LARGE & HEAVY PRODUCT IT IS BEST TO CONTACT THE STORE FOR A MORE ACCURATE POSTAGE PRICE
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...