Leverage safety and stay in control of your workouts! The Body-Solid Pro ClubLine SCB1000 Smith Machine is the ideal partner for a total body workout in any space-challenged facility.
Counterbalanced to a comfortable 2.7kg, the SCB1000 allows any size user to start with an appropriate amount of resistance, then handles up to 450kg pounds with ease. Its reverse pitch and silky smooth vertical carriage ensure freedom of biomechanically correct movement as you move safely and efficiently through routines that can include bench press, chest press, military press, squats, lunges, curls, shoulder shrugs and dozens of other muscle-massing exercises.
Oval 11-gauge steel gives the SCB1000 a modern look and fantastic stability. Counterbalances are aesthetically shrouded and protected by gunmetal gray shields. Case hardened rods and club-quality bearings ensure smooth performance at any weight. Add it all up and you've got the perfect smith machine for any facility
The precision engineered SCB1000 offers an affordable, club-quality solution for police and fire departments, military installations and schools seeking a state-of-the-art machine that offers superior biomechanics, sealed bearing pivot points, and heavy gauge steel.
Quality components and superior design allow this machine to handle up to 450kg with ease, making it the perfect Smith machine for all facilities. This heavy duty, commercially rated smooth machine offers:
- Super-smooth vertical movement up and down the carriage.
- Safe guided motion to keep you from losing your balance and eliminate the need for a spotter.
- Ergonomically designed oval, 11-gauge steel that gives the SCB1000 a modern look and superior stability.
- Case hardened rods and high quality bearings ensure smooth performance at any weight.
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts to safely suspend plates off the floor for easy access.
- The perfect full body workout for people who are constantly on the run or unable to get a membership to a gym.
- Assembled Dimensions: 127cm L x 219cm W x 214cm H
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...