Measuring at just 120cm wide and 170cm deep, the GCLP100 is one of the most compact, functional leg press machines on the market and can easily fit into most facilities and homes with ease.
Don’t let the compact size fool you, like a high-end sports car, the Body-Solid GCLP100 is built to perform.
The best-in-class carriage glides on sealed linear ball bearings and case-hardened, chrome-plated guide rods for unprecedented smoothness even at heavy weights. Heavy-gauge steel construction ensures a lifetime of reliability, even in heavy-use facilities.
Fully-adjustable, the GCLP100 allows any user to find the perfect fit while the hand grips lock the user into position, avoiding stress on the lower back.
Two 30cm chrome-plated weight horns allow users to comfortably add weight to the GCLP100 up to the 450kg weight capacity.
- Combines leg press & calf raise in one compact machine
- Carriage with sealed linear bearings
- Heavy-gauge steel construction
- Adjustable to fit any size user
- Weight Capacity: 450kg
- Product Weight: 104kg
Assembled Dimensions: L1,701.80mm W1,193.80mm H1,168.40mm
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...