This Selectorised Cable Crossover machine exercises virtually every muscle group in your body. Uniquely designed to train legs, arms, chest and back muscles, this machine is one of the most functional and versatile training units available. The wide and tall design provides easy access and an endless array of high and low pulley exercises. Top and bottom pulleys swivel smoothly through a 180-degree range of movement, providing frictionless resistance in all directions.
Includes 2 x 68 kg weight stacks that have free weight add-on top plate posts that allow you to pack on up to 90 kg more weight per stack. 11-position vertically adjustable pulleys provide an endless array of high, mid, and low pulley exercises.
- Fully adjustable for any size user, the DuraFirm™ back pad with hold-down grips can be set to 3 upright positions and 2 supinated positions for traditional leg curls. Hold down grips on both back and thigh pads for support and stability.
- Commercial 5 x 7 cm heavy-gauge steel frame with all-4-side welded construction
- Large pulleys for smooth movement 180° in all directions
- 10 x high/low pulley adjustments
- Height adjustable draw (11 levels)
- Opportunity to train two
- Supplied with 2 x stirrup handles and 1 x ankle strap
- Ideal for private use
- Two 68 kg weight stacks
- Ideal for home and light-commercial use
- Product dimensions: L 355 cm x W 99 cm x H 211 cm
- Product weight: 217 kg
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...