It's a combination inverted back extension and oblique flexor set at an exact 45° angle for ultimate conditioning. Strengthen your lower back safely and comfortably on the strongest 45° Hyper available. This combination Inverted Back Extension and Oblique Flexor is set to an exact 45° angle for optimum conditioning. Telescoping midsection pads adjust to all size users and feature thick, double stitched DuraFirm pads for comfort and support.
- Commercial 50mm x 75mm heavy-gauge steel construction
- Extra-thick 75mm DuraFirm support pads
- Relieves lower back pain
- Increases flexibility
- Improves circulation.
- Strengthens back and abdominal muscles
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- 135cm L x 74cm W x 92cm H
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...