BLACKROLL® TWISTER FOR POINT-BY-POINT DEEP STIMULATION
- The revolutionary method of stimulating trigger points and connective tissue
- The combination of pressure and rotation with the BLACKROLL® TWISTER releases fascial adhesions
- The BLACKROLL® TWISTER is perfect for deep stimulation of targeted points
The BLACKROLL® TWISTER is your new secret weapon in fascial training, adding a new training tool to our line of foam rollers for the effective treatment of fascial adhesions. The TWISTER is relatively small and easy to transport, so it can be with you every day. Its effects on fascial treatment, however, are immense. The special knobby surface of the TWISTER and its ergonomically precise convex shape make the novel, point-by-point stimulation of the tissue and fascial adhesion possible.
MASSAGE WITH MORE THAN JUST YOUR BODY WEIGHT
In contrast with earlier products, the BLACKROLL® TWISTER doesn't just work under the pressure of your own body weight, but instead, thanks to its ergonomically precise convex shape and the special knobby surface, can be used for the point-by-point stimulation of different parts of the body. To do this, simply place the TWISTER on the location on the body to be treated. The knobs on the surface grip the skin and maximize the blood circulation of the tissue. This permits the targeted stimulation of trigger points and deep perfusion of the fascial tissue. The TWISTER is recommended both for professional therapeutic use and for myofascial applications performed at home. The BLACKROLL® TWISTER is also perfect for the treatment of tennis elbow, neck pain, and runner's knee.
- Suitable for professional therapeutic use as well as for self-myofascial therapy
- Massage of chest- and shoulder musculature by applying pressure and a twisting by hand
- Massage of fore arms along the trigger bands by applying pressure and twisting by hand
- Stimulation and massage of the soles of the feet by therapist's application or by yourself by shifting the body weight
- Therapeutic stimulation of the upper skin layer (for instance subsequently to a manipulation treatment of the deeper lying fascia)
- Targeted application of its different surfaces for optimal therapeutic results
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...