BLACKROLL® STRETCH BAND
IMPROVE YOUR MOBILITY WITH 'MUSCLE LENGTH TRAINING'.
Get to know The STRETCH BAND (100 cm), made from allergen material.
The sewn-in loops construction has been designed for muscle length training. This training improves your active mobility and prevents typical issues such as back and neck pain. The loops in the band allow you to customise your training depending on your ability.
ADVANTAGES OF THE STRETCH BAND
- Small & compact: Ideal for the office and travelling.
- Skin-friendly and robust textile material. Suitable for allergy sufferers.
- Made in Germany from recycled material. OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certified.
- Washable up to 60° C.
WHAT IS MUSCLE LENGTH TRAINING?
Muscle length training does not involve individual muscles but entire muscle groups with fascia chains that are brought into an end-of-range position under tension. This training stimulus motivates the lengthening of the muscles and tissue for improved mobility. This is not the case with conventional stretching exercises.
Whilst improving muscle flexibility, the use of muscle length training also includes the fasciae, which surrounds the muscles, to improve blood flow for activation of sleepy muscles. As a result, your entire system becomes more responsive, looser and more mobile.
Tips for training with stretch bands
- Maintain the tension for about 30 seconds or five deep breaths per exercise.
- Always remain in control during the exercise. Never let gravity or your STRETCH take command of your movement.
- Choose the loop on your band to suit your personal needs, creating the best possible training experience.
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...