BLACKROLL® STRETCH BAND
IMPROVE YOUR MOBILITY WITH 'MUSCLE LENGTH TRAINING'.
Get to know The STRETCH BAND (100 cm), made from allergen material.
The sewn-in loops construction has been designed for muscle length training. This training improves your active mobility and prevents typical issues such as back and neck pain. The loops in the band allow you to customise your training depending on your ability.
ADVANTAGES OF THE STRETCH BAND
- Small & compact: Ideal for the office and travelling.
- Skin-friendly and robust textile material. Suitable for allergy sufferers.
- Made in Germany from recycled material. OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certified.
- Washable up to 60° C.
WHAT IS MUSCLE LENGTH TRAINING?
Muscle length training does not involve individual muscles but entire muscle groups with fascia chains that are brought into an end-of-range position under tension. This training stimulus motivates the lengthening of the muscles and tissue for improved mobility. This is not the case with conventional stretching exercises.
Whilst improving muscle flexibility, the use of muscle length training also includes the fasciae, which surrounds the muscles, to improve blood flow for activation of sleepy muscles. As a result, your entire system becomes more responsive, looser and more mobile.
Tips for training with stretch bands
- Maintain the tension for about 30 seconds or five deep breaths per exercise.
- Always remain in control during the exercise. Never let gravity or your STRETCH take command of your movement.
- Choose the loop on your band to suit your personal needs, creating the best possible training experience.