Premium quality fitness mat "Made in Germany" in a size suitable for advanced athletes and experienced yogis
Non-slip, with optimum grip provided by hash texture on underside
Structured surface for comfortable training that is low-impact and gentle on the joints
Stays motionless on the floor – without slipping or rolling up
- Easy to clean, perfect for commercial high traffic use
The structured surface of the BLACKROLL® MAT offers first-class grip and comfort – without slipping. The special crosshatch structure on the bottom makes the MAT the perfect non-slip base for any exercise. Whether you're working on mobility, strength, agility or taking a yoga class, the special length and width of the mat makes a variety of exercises possible. The optimized 5 mm thickness provides the sweet spot for joint-friendly training, while still making contact with the floor perceptible.
With a length of 1.85 m, the MAT makes a wider variety of exercises possible than conventional mats. Additional bonus: The crosshatch structure on the bottom. It prevents irritating slipping. The MAT is made in Germany. It is also certified compliant with STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® , easy to clean, and long-lasting.
PERFECT FOR COMMERCIAL USE IN HIGH TRAFFIC FACILITIES.
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...