BLACKROLL® LOOP BAND - FABRIC RESISTANCE BAND FOR FUNCTIONAL TRAINING
More durable and less likely to snap than common rubber bands
- Unique skin-friendly textiles (fabric) material, whithout unpleasant pulling on the skin
Suitable for the specific training of small muscle chains
Made in Germany - OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certified
WHAT IS THE BLACKROLL® FABRIC RESISTANCE BAND?
FUNCTIONAL TRAINING WITH THE BLACKROLL® RESISTANCE LOOP BANDS
TIPS FOR YOUR FUNCTIONAL TRAINING WITH THE FABRIC RESISTANCE LOOP BAND:
- Before every training you should check the fitness band for damages and only use undamaged material.
- Start your workout slowly and use a BLACKROLL® LOOP BAND with low resistance.
- You can gradually increase the amount of exercise you do and switch to higher resistance models.
- It is important that you do your exercises at a slow and steady pace. Also make sure that you breathe evenly.
- Exhalation should be done with the BLACKROLL® LOOP BANDS during the strenuous exercise.
- If you experience pain, you should stop exercising immediately and seek the advice of a medical specialist.
- Yellow - extra light: Size approx. 32cm x 6cm, Weight 54g, Max Force ca 2.6 kg, Elongation ca 140%
Orange - light: Size approx. 32cm x 6cm, Weight 57g, Max Force ca 3.2 kg, Elongation ca 140%
- Red - gentle: Size approx. 32cm x 6cm, Weight 60g, Max Force ca 4.4 kg, Elongation ca 140%
Green - medium: Size approx. 32cm x 6cm, Weight 64g, Max Force ca 5.4 kg, Elongation ca 120%
Blue - strong: Size approx. 32cm x 6cm, Weight 70g, Max Force ca 6.6 kg, Elongation ca 120%
- Black - extra strong: Size approx. 32cm x 6cm, Weight 74g, Max Force ca 8 kg, Elongation ca 120%
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...