BLACKROLL® BALL - MASSAGE BALL FOR TRIGGER POINTS & MYOFASCIAL RELEASE
The BLACKROLL® BALL helps with trigger point self-massage of all parts of the body
Ideal for addressing individual back muscles and areas
Can be used on the table, on the floor, or against the wall
Ideal for point-by-point self-massage and myofascial release
The BLACKROLL® BALL is the perfect complement for the BLACKROLL® foam roller. It's just what you need for point-by-point self-massage of different areas of the body.
DIFFERENT SIZES FOR DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS
The BLACKROLL® BALL is available in two different sizes – 8 cm and 12 cm. The two products are perfect when used together. You can massage points with the 8 cm ball and larger areas with the 12 cm ball, so individual muscles or entire areas of the body can be targeted with the perfect intensity.
The BLACKROLL® BALL is a massage ball for trigger point treatment, mobility and self-massage in all areas especially, the chest, back, shoulders and glutes.
Why use BLACKROLL® BALL?
Using the BLACKROLL® is a deep tissue massage based on the hard ball density. It is fantastic at isolating trigger points that may be experiencing a problem to help you eliminate the pain. The ball can also work to relieve muscle soreness.
Benefits of BLACKROLL® BALL
The BLACKROLL® BALL can:
- Massage your arms, neck, feet and other hard to reach body areas
- Helps with back pain, hip pain, neck pain, foot pain, trigger point therapy, sore muscles.
The BLACKROLL® BALL can improve circulation and flexibility as well as relieve tension.
Made in Germany
- Highest quality production
- Ultra-strong & durable - built to last
- Won’t get soft or deform
- Quality management to DIN ISO 9001:2000
- Environmentally friendly
- 100% recyclable
- Free of propellants & chemicals (no glue)
- Odour free
- Easy to clean & sanitise
- Won’t absorb fluids or dirt
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...