Use our balance ball for a wide range of core strength and balance exercises. The durable stable base is covered in an inflatable unstable top, designed to push your balance levels to the limits and build core strength. Simple to add to any regular standing exercise like squats, side crunches and bends, cross-over toe touches, single leg sprints - with or without added weights. The possibilities are endless!
Just starting out? Utilize the attached handles to help build yourself up slowly. Handles can be detached.
Max user weight: 100kg
Includes pump to inflate. Available in Blue or Black.
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...