Our tiles consist of finely packed rubber granules to create an extremely solid and durable tile. Fine grain densely packed rubber on the top and large grain rubber on the bottom. These tiles are great for your home gym, studios and small gym areas.
- Anti-slip low mesh count texture, so there is no chance of slipping over while deadlifting heavy weights or running circuits.
- No stinky rubber smell. Made with 100% non-toxic materials.
- Soft beveled edge gives your gym a professional look.
- No flakey rubber bits.
- Reduces noise and vibrations.
- Fire retardant and lab safety tested to Australian standards.
- 14kg weight per 15mm tile
- Shore A Hardness Level: 15mm - 65 HA.
- Made from 100% recycled, eco-friendly rubber.
- Stain resistant and easy to clean due to high density of rubber - no gaps for dust to hide!
Looking for commercial tiles? Check out our other range of full commercial tiles.
THIS IS A LARGE & HEAVY PRODUCT IT IS BEST TO CONTACT THE STORE FOR A MORE ACCURATE POSTAGE PRICE
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...