The Pro Club-Line Tricep Pressdown Machine specializes in heavy-duty performance. Built on a stable foundation, this machine is loaded with features such as: a low center of gravity that maximizes workout stability, a fully adjustable seat, and angled pressdown bars that provide full range-of motion while allowing comfort and control.
- Upholstery available in Red or Black
- Mainframe: 50mm x 100mm high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded.
- Finish: Double powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping
- Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels.
- Pads: Extra-tough, tear-resistant DuraFirm? upholstery is double-stitched. Features high density top grade foam.
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversize nylon bushings for super-smooth operation.
- Guide Rods: Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement.
- Includes: Instructional placard included
- Optional: 310Lb.Weight Stack(141kg); 410Lb.Weight Stack(186kg),Black Upholstery
- Dimensions: 102cm x107cm x 158cm
THIS IS A LARGE & HEAVY PRODUCT IT IS BEST TO CONTACT THE STORE FOR A MORE ACCURATE POSTAGE PRICE
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...