One of the most effective movements in fitness just got easier with the Body-Solid Pro Clubline STBR500 T-Row Machine.
The full-commercial rated STBR500 is an excellent addition to any workout facility and gives users a great way to perform the T-bar row movement. The STBR500’s superior design differs from competitor’s T-Bar row platforms by eliminating the bar/rod in the middle of the platform giving users a superior range of motion and workout freedom.
A premium, oversized diamond-plated footplate keeps users solid and stable throughout their workouts. A large Olympic weight horn allows for simple weight plate addition and removal. The STBR500 features a wide knurled bar with 16” of knurl on each side for wide and close grip lifts. The machine also features an eyelet allowing full customization of the machine with any cable handle for near-unmatched workout versatility. The STBR500 is constructed with the commercial facility in mind and features a smooth rotation point at the back of the machine for consistent and precise returns on each movement.
Let your clients and customers enjoy the numerous benefits of T-Bar rows, bent-over rows, landmine exercises and start working every major muscle in their back as well as biceps, shoulders and core with the Body-Solid Pro Clubline STBR500 Row Machine.
- Oversized Diamond-plated footplate
- Large integrated Olympic weight horn
- 16” of knurl on each side of handle
- Eyelet attachment for cable bars
- 11-gauge steel construction
- Assembled Dimensions: L 1981.20mm W1,092.20mm H457.20mm
- Product Weight: 74kg.
- Warranty: Full Commercial
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...