The AssaultRunner Pro is a new breed of running machine that is completely athlete-powered, meaning you’re in control of your stride, speed and output. Are you ready to take your training back into your own hands?
TURN UP THE INTENSITY
The AssaultRunner Pro is specifically designed to help you meet and exceed your fitness goals. While other motorized treads make it easy to “zone out,” the AssaultRunner Pro constantly demands your full attention and requires nothing less than 100% effort. An improved version of the previous AirRunner model, it’s equipped with built-in training programs to help track your progress and keep your workouts fresh.
MOVE IT & USE IT
Finding space for gym equipment can be challenging. Our team engineered the AssaultRunner Pro to have one of the smallest footprints of any home treadmill. With built-in transport wheels, an easy-to-read console display, and no electric plug-in required, the AssaultRunner Pro is user-friendly and painless to use, move & store no matter where you train.
SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTIONWe overbuilt the AssaultRunner Pro with premium steel and finished it off with a black powder topcoat for a smooth and sleek design. Crafted with a shock-absorbing belt that lasts up to 150,000 miles, the AssaultRunner Pro can go the distance and stand up to even your longest workouts.
Steel Frame & Handrails
Corrosion Resistant Hardware
100 Precision Ball Bearings In All
Dual Stabilizing Feet For Stability
- Solid Steel Frame & Handrails
- Corrosion-Resistant Hardware
- Round Tubular Upright Structure
- Max User Weight: 350 lb / 158 kg
- DriveTrain System: 100 Precision Ball Bearings with 12 Roller Guides
- Belt Lifetime: 150,000 Miles
- Colour: Black w/ Black Accents
- Weight: 289.2 lbs / 131.2 kg
- Dimensions: 177.5cm (L) x 80.4cm (W) x 163.5cm (H)
- Model: The AirRunner precedents Assault Fitness' AssaultRunner Pro