Premium extra large punch bag is perfect for the whole family to practice their boxing skills. This giant bag stands at a massive 177cm in height and has a diameter of 38cm. Made from a high density foam with an inner canvas and a solid full length PVC core, finished with a heavy duty vinyl cover
The wide 65X65cm base can hold up to 90kg of sand or water, ensuring the bag will not move around during intense training.
- Height: 177cm
- Diameter: 38cm bag, 65X65cm base
- Material: High density foam, PVC core and vinyl cover
- Installation: Very easy installation with only 4 bolts and filling required
Important Usage Instructions
- Bag designed for boxing practice/ light sparing. Suitable for home use.
- This bag is designed for use with sparring or training gloves only. Bare fists, shoes or weapons should not be used on the bag.
- Please move the bag to the desired position before filling, and avoid moving once the base is filled.
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...