Specialized Carbon competition grade bumper plates for when you take your training seriously.
- Pure rubber plate with reinforced inner steel ring
- Tested to 100,000 drops
- Competition Calibrated with +/- 10g
- Shore A Hardness: 88-92
- 450mm Outer Diameter +/- 1mm
- 50.4mm Inner Diameter
- Embossed Carbon Logo and Weight
The hardness of the rubber determines the amount of bounce that occurs when you drop the bar. A Shore Durometer has been used to test the hardness of the rubber with an average measurement of 88~92. The result is a minimal bounce and less time chasing your bar.
The CARBON premium competition bumper plates have been tested for up to 100,000 drops. The high Durometer score along with a disc insert defines the bumpers resistance to fail including warping, discs moving & rubber cracking.
Covered with a 12 month commercial warranty.
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...