Unlock a near-unlimited amount of workout possibilities with the Body-Solid S2FT Series II Functional Training Center. The S2FT’s dual independent weight stack system provides dedicated resistance with true isolateral movements from cable crossovers and shoulder presses to pull-ups, leg kickbacks and everything in-between. The pulleys adjust independently offering 34 different starting positions.
Taller than standard functional trainers, the S2FT provides unparalleled range-of-motion while Ergonomically designed adjustments and interchangeable cable handles offer workout variety.
Fully-shrouded weight stacks are not only aesthetically pleasing but safe — preventing users from dropping weights onto objects. Commercial grade cables, weight stacks and design make the S2FT one of the strongest, most durable training center on the market. Weight stacks are available in 160, 210 and 310lb sizes.
Features Body-Solid’s exclusive rock climber grips to build upper body and hand grip strength. Includes 43" revolving straight bar for squat, deadlift, and press exercise. The 14” padded athletic bar offers complex movements to simulate tennis, golf and baseball swings. The S2FT also includes two commercial adjustable nylon cable handles, an ankle strap, and a 20” revolving straight bar.
With a space-saving footprint, dual independent weight stacks, user-friendly ergonomics and adjustability and precision-fitted components, the S2FT Series II Functional Training Center is a great addition to any workout space or facility.
- 34 starting positions for both weight stacks
- Integrated chinning bar
- Fully shrouded
- 160lb, 210lb or 310lb weight stacks available
- Distance between pulley is 63"
- 2”x3” 11 Gauge Steel Frame
- Includes 43” revolving straight bar, 20" straight bar, ankle strap, 2 nylon cable handles, and 14” athletic bar
Dimensions: 54" L x 79.4" W x 99" H
Weight: 829 lbs.
- Full Commercial Warranty
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...