Just like the popular Body-Solid SFID325 Adjustable Bench, the SFID425 features thick, durable padding and multiple independent back/seat adjustments. The seat pad can be adjusted to flat, 10, and 18 degrees; while the bench offers seven separate adjustments including flat, 15, 30, 45, 60 and 80 degrees as well as a -18 degree decline.
The SFID425 also features a wide seat and leg hold down which allows the user to lock their legs in place for several movements include decline bench press, decline dumbbell press, sit-ups, ball toss sit-ups and more.
The back and seat pads pivot on sealed bearings providing unsurpassed durability and quality. Oversized wheels with a front transport handle offer easy transportation and movement.
Use with dumbbells, or combine with a smith machine, squat rack or power rack, the SFID425 is the essential bench for any facility.
- Fully-commercial rated
- 1,000 lb. weight capacity
- Matte black paint is scratch resistant and offers design versatility
- Thick, durable padding
- Sealed bearing and independent back & seat adjustments
- Back pad adjusts flat, incline (15, 30, 45, 60 and 80 degrees) and decline (-18 degrees)
- Seat pad adjusts flat, 10, and 18 degrees
- Leg hold down to perform decline presses, sit-ups and more
- Oversized wheels for easy transportation
- Use with dumbbells or with smith machines, squat racks & power racks
- Product Weight: 90 lbs.
- Dimensions: 66.4”x 25.1” x 18”
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...