Pre-moistened anti-bacterial towelettes designed to keep your training area safe and free from harmful bacteria and smelling fresh.
- Each roll contains 650 sheets of 20cm x 15cm wipes
- Premium 60gsm thickness means less sheets used
- Made from wood pulp and plastic polymer
- Each roll is 20cm tall by 21cm diameter and weights approximately 4.8kg
- Fits perfectly in WoW Wipes, Wipes Australia or Kimberly Clark Dispensers
The active ingredients for our antibacterial wipes are Benzalkonium Chloride, Ammonium Compounds, Polyhexamethylene Hydrochloride and Cetylpyridiniu Chloride. Materials safety data information can be provided upon request, however these wipes are not considered hazardous by Australian standards.
Directions for Use
To keep the wipes moist, cut a small V shaped hole in the top of the bag. While still keeping the roll inside the bag, pull up the first sheet from the centre of the roll through the hole. Place the roll and bag upright in a dispenser or bucket. Keep the dispenser and bag upright to avoid the liquid dripping out.
These wipes are designed for use on surfaces only, avoid contact with skin or eyes as irritation may occur in some people. If any medical conditions occur, contact the poisons hotline immediately.