- Attach to any cable machine
- Ergonomically designed to better engage muscles than standard neutral cable machine attachments
- Steel body covered in a matte black rubber coating outer surface for comfort and grip
- Varying in five different sizes and angles to select what best suits your workout.
Please note: These are a heavy steel frame inside a rubber casing. They should not be dropped or thrown as the steel may protrude through the rubber and damage the outside casing. May not be suitable for commercial environments where members cannot be monitored.
Nordic offers Australia wide Delivery
Important: We offer many different delivery options for a wide range of products, therefore delivery prices are calculated at checkout.
Standard Delivery Information
- Most orders are processed within 1 business day and leave our warehouse in 2-3 days.
- Estimated delivery times can be seen at checkout. These are estimates only and are provided by the courier.
- Delivery is to front door only. Our couriers are not able to assist with deliveries up stairs.
- All items arrive flat-packed and require assembly. Please contact us if you require a quote for assembly.
- For heavy items over 30kg, a truck with a tail lift will be required for delivery.
- Upon order completion you will be emailed tracking information for the delivery of your order. Please monitor it closely to ensure you are home to accept the delivery.
Warranty only valid if machines are properly maintained to Nordic's standard maintenance procedures. For more information please check our warranty page.
Important: This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, damage and wear to batteries, springs, bearings, running mats, hydraulic systems, ropes, belts, pulleys, power shocks, drive belts and other non-durable parts, etc...). Warranty is void if the product is damaged by accident, unreasonable use, improper service, failure to follow instructions provided, modification from its original state, or other causes determined not arising out of defects in material, the consequences of improper treatment, bad installation, wrong assembly or tampering of the parts by incorrect assembly, improper use of the machine (eg. too heavy load in time, weight etc...), problems caused by lack of maintenance, deviations of the standard machine, such as light vibrations or noise, etc...